Our electrical engineers and programmers have extensive experience in conduct projects for Japan, they also have experience in automation, control systems, electrical design for production equipment for many Japanese, American and FDI companies.
We also provide hardware and software design, PLC programming, HMI and PCB design, monitoring software, application programming, automatic control design and other electrical drawing services.
We design and supply automation systems with optimal control according to the clients’requirements. Our engineers and programmers are young, experienced. They can acquire new technology quickly.
After 7 years, we have high design and manufacturing capacity, annually we provide a variety of products to the markets. Now we are the leading company in this field by applying Japanese technology and quality standards.
The project process:
- Receive automation programming from clients.
- Register and conduct a survey.
- Preliminary design, calculate component prices and send the quotation to the clients.
- After receiving clients’s approval on the solution and price, the design and the manufaction will be carried out.
- Conduct construction and installation, handover and acceptance of works, technical support.
Some typical software conducted:
- Software to control production system by using robots for P&G.
- Software to control assembly and product inspection systems for Nidec.
- Input-output control and product classification software for Olympus.
- Packaging system and quantity, quality control system software.
- Automation product size measurement system software.
We can use controllers from KEYENCE, MITSUBISHI, OMRON, YASUKAWA, SIEMENS, ABB, ARM, ATMEL and DSP, which are the world’s leading electrical equipment manufacturers.
GENERAL DESIGN SOFTWARE
1. Electrical cabinet layout software: Inventor
2. Electrical drawing design software: AutoCAD Electrical.
3. PLC and HMI programming software:
|Mitsubishi||GX-Work2, GX-Work3||GT Designer 3|
|Keyence||KV Studio||VT Studio|
|Siemens||Tia Portal||Tia Portal|
|Rockwell (Allen Bradley)||Studio 5000, CCW||Studio 5000, CCW|
|Omron||Sysmac Studio, CX One||Sysmac Studio, CX-Supervisor, NB designer|
4. Robot programming software:
|Nachi||FD On Desk|
|Epson||Epson RC+ 7.0|
|Mitsubishi||RT ToolBox3, RT Tool Box2|
|Yaskawa||Moto Sim EG-VRC|
Purpose of usage
|2||Altium Designer||15.0||Ru-Board Inc||PCB design software|
|3||Autocad Electrical||2014||Autodesk||Create sheet metal and harness diagrams|
|5||Ecad||2016||Wacom||Harness diagram for control cabinet design|
|6||Embarcadero RAD Studio||XE2||Embarcadero||Software programming|
|7||FD on DESK Light||4.16||Nachi||Robot simulation|
|8||GT Designer3||1.40S||Mitsubishi||HMI and PCB designing|
|9||GX Works2||1.77||Mitsubishi||PLC programming|
|10||KV Studio||8||Keyence||PLC programming|
|11||Microsoft SQL Server||2005||Microsoft||Data management and construction|
|12||Microsoft Visio||2013||Microsoft||Circuit diagrams and harness diagrams|
|13||Microsoft Visual Studio||2012||Microsoft||Software programming|
|14||Proteus 8 Professional||8.1||Labcenter||PCB design, electric circuit imitation|
HMI interface design
|Project flowchart||Ladder diagram design using MELSOFT GX|
|SCADA electrical design||Electrical circuit design|
|Board design and production|
|Control on HMI screen|
|Control and operation panel design and production|
|Control panel production|
|Control panel production|