Our electrical engineers and programmers have extensive experience in doing projects for Japan, they also have experience in automation, control systems, electrical design for production equipment for many Japanese, American and FDI companies.
We also provide hardware and software designing, PLC programming, HMI and PCB designing, monitoring software, application programming, automatic control design, and other electrical drawings.
We design and supply automation systems with optimal control according to customer requirements. Our engineers and programmers are young, experienced, they can access to new technology quickly.
After 7 years, we have high design and manufacturing capacity, annually we provide diversity products to markets. Now we are the leading company in this field by applying Japanese technology and quality standards.
- Receive automation programming from customers.
- Register and survey.
- Preliminary design, get component prices and send quote to customers.
- After receiving customers’s approval on the solution and price, the design and manufacture will be carried out.
- Conduct construction, installation, handover and acceptance of works, technical support.
Some typical software did:
- Software to control production system by using robots for P&G.
- Software to control assembly and product inspection systems for Nidec.
- Product in and out control software for Olympus.
- Package software system, quantity and quality control software system.
- Software for automated product size measurement system.
We can use controllers from KEYENCE, MITSUBISHI, OMRON, YASUKAWA, SIEMENS, ABB, ARM, ATMEL and DSP, which are the world’s leading electrical equipment manufacturers.
GENERAL DESIGN SOFTWARE
1. Electrical cabinet layout software: Inventor
2. Electrical drawing design software: AutoCAD Electrical.
3. PLC and HMI programming software:
|Mitsubishi||GX-Work2, GX-Work3||GT Designer 3|
|Keyence||KV Studio||VT Studio|
|Siemens||Tia Portal||Tia Portal|
|Rockwell (Allen Bradley)||Studio 5000, CCW||Studio 5000, CCW|
|Omron||Sysmac Studio, CX One||Sysmac Studio, CX-Supervisor, NB designer|
4. Robot programming software:
|Nachi||FD On Desk|
|Epson||Epson RC+ 7.0|
|Mitsubishi||RT ToolBox3, RT Tool Box2|
|Yaskawa||Moto Sim EG-VRC|
Purpose of usage
|2||Altium Designer||15.0||Ru-Board Inc||PCB design software|
|3||Autocad Electrical||2014||Autodesk||Create sheet metal and harness diagrams|
|5||Ecad||2016||Wacom||Harness diagram for control cabinet design|
|6||Embarcadero RAD Studio||XE2||Embarcadero||Software programming|
|7||FD on DESK Light||4.16||Nachi||Robot simulation|
|8||GT Designer3||1.40S||Mitsubishi||HMI and PCB designing|
|9||GX Works2||1.77||Mitsubishi||PLC programming|
|10||KV Studio||8||Keyence||PLC programming|
|11||Microsoft SQL Server||2005||Microsoft||Data management and construction|
|12||Microsoft Visio||2013||Microsoft||Circuit diagrams and harness diagrams|
|13||Microsoft Visual Studio||2012||Microsoft||Software programming|
|14||Proteus 8 Professional||8.1||Labcenter||PCB design, electric circuit imitation|
HMI interface design
|Project flowchart||Ladder diagram design using MELSOFT GX|
|SCADA electrical design||Electrical circuit design|
|Board design and production|
|Control on HMI screen|
|Control and operation panel design and production|
|Control panel production|
|Control panel production|